Yeahhhh first stuff coming in....


 The first series of products for my new company is just coming in. Amazing stuff. I will sell products from a great guy in New York. Grahame Fowler. And create some cool stuff with him together. Which will be sold in packages and loose in the webshop in the near future. Here on the blog i only want to share the process with you my friends. 

I love this bag. What cool material. 


A lot of the stuff will be in limited editions. As i don't want to do mass... but cool.

 This is such a killer bag.


  



We will do runs of strap rolls and watch rolls in different materials and designs. Filled up with cool straps. A cool strap for every day of the week.




We will also do some shirts and t-shirts. 



I will do more on the subject soon.

Let me know when you are interested in some of the stuff. As much of it is done by hand and in limited edition.. 

And let me know if you like the stuff or not.

Thanks

Bernhard

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger